The Marquette Challenge is a student-led competition between physical therapy programs to raise money for PT research. All proceeds donated to the USD-Marquette Challenge go toward the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research. The FPTR is a 501(c) (3) organization that distributes research grants to help advance the evidence base for physical therapists. Learn more about the Marquette challenge here.
Instructions for USD Marquette Poster Review Challenge:
- Use the drop-down menu to jump to this year’s submission.
- Click a poster’s title to read its abstract.
- Click the link below “Additional Files” at the bottom of the page to download and review the video recording of the oral presentation.
- Use the comment box or email the presenter(s) if you have any comments or questions.
- Click the “Rate this poster” link [somewhere] to rate each poster presentation.
- That's it! Participants will receive 1 CEU after rating all posters.
Please consider donating $5 to the USD-Marquette Challenge.
Marquette Challenge Donation Instructions
- Go to your internet browser and continue to the Marquette Challenge website. https://marquettechallenge.com/
- Click on the pink Donate button on the top right of the home page
- Select the amount you wish to donate
- In the college/university section, scroll towards the bottom to find University of South Dakota.
- Select to Yes notify the school.
- Select that your donation is a personal donation.
- Fill out your payment information.
- Fill out your billing information.
- If you are donating as a participant in the poster presentation, send a receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org take a snapshot of your payment screen to confirm
Thank you for donating to help fund future research in the field of Physical Therapy!
Posters and the rating function will be available until ________. The winner for the ____ Poster Review Challenge will be announced at a later date. (will be updated when the new schedule is finalized.). The winner for the 2022 Poster Review Challenge will be announced at a later date.
Marquette Challenge Survey link
Submissions from 2021
Knowledge of Pelvic Health Among Undergraduate Students, Kelsey Grosshuesch, Taylor Hovaldt, Erica Thyen, and Lexie Weier